Your donation will help broaden Hawaii's economic base, preserve open view plains, create a stable agribusiness commercial center, sustain affordable farm labor housing on Oahu, in addition to supporting the objectives listed below. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to HARC, an IRS-qualified 501(c)(3) organization.
1) to perform scientific research in production agriculture;
2) to develop and demonstrate appropriate technologies in support of production agricultural research in order to promote rural community economic vitality through agriculture;
3) to educate the public regarding the scientific research and the practice of agriculture by providing information and training in agricultural and natural resource conservation principles;
4) to provide training and rehabilitation programs for agricultural workers; and
5) to support the development of agriculture in general by development of agribusiness opportunities.
HARC's 108-acre, lower Kunia site is situated to the NW of the H-1/Kunia Road intersection. Previously, that location was primed for urban expansion. In late 2009, after years of navigating through the regulatory hurdles, HARC sold its rights to develop the area through the federal Farm and Ranch Lands Protection Program. Both the National Resources Conservation Service and the State's Agribusiness Development Corporation purchased the conservation easement to guarantee keeping the land in agriculture in perpetuity
Donations of any amount can be made through the donate link below or simply by scanning the QR code below with your smart phone camera.
Please enter a description
Please enter a price
Please enter an Invoice ID
or by check, to Hawaii Agriculture Research Center and sent to
There are other ways to make a contribution. For example, one could name the Hawaii Agriculture Research Center as a beneficiary: