In this picture, they eating cacao chocolate before the presentation start to cheer us up
1) What is cacao butter?
-Cacao butter or theobroma oil is the extracted fats from the cacao beans. It also used to make chocolate. Also, use for other things.
2) What is chocolate made of?
-Chocolate made of crust nibs and coco butter.
3) What class of chemicals in cacao is thought to have health benefits?
4) What part of the cacao tree is used to make chocolate?
-They used cacao seeds that came from cacao pods, but before they get in to chocolate, they will get through a lot of process to make real chocolate.
5) What is the name of the biological process that the cacao bean is subjected to before drying?
-The biological process that the cacao bean is fermentation.
6) What type (how nany) kinds of sellable products came from coffee?
-Coffee drink and coffee farm tourist.
7) What is the worst disease threating coffee globally?
-Rust is the worst disease threating coffee globally.